Ethics of Genetics
2. In a 300+ word paragraph, answer the following question: Do you think it is ethical to kill someone genetically modified in potentially human harming ways? Why/why not? Would this change if you knew the person?
- Please use a quote from the TED talk to support your ideas
- Please use a quote from Frankenstein’s Cat
1. Find one example of a fallacy from The Critical Thinking Toolkit Chap. 6 in the recent media or news.
2. Copy the example either by embedding the link or linking to it
3. Explain what the fallacy is and why you think the speaker used it