Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper that answers the following questions:
· What information about diversity in the United States has helped you better understand or relate to others in ways that you may not have in the past?
· Have you learned something new about your own racial, ethnic, or cultural history?
· Trends in immigration will continue to shape the demographics of the United States. What will the U.S. population look like in the year 2050? Why do you think so?
· What challenges does the United States face due to the diversity of its people?
· What are the benefits of such a diverse society?
· How can we foster a climate of acceptance and cultural pluralism in the United States?
· In what ways does the media perpetuate stereotyping and prejudice? Provide examples to support your assertion.
· In what ways does the media help foster appreciation for diversity? Provide examples to support your assertion.
· How might individuals and the United States work together to reduce prejudice and increase appreciation for diversity?
- How might you change your own behaviors to be more inclusive and pluralistic?