Part 1 and Part 2 are two separate questions, pls don’t answer them together. Thx.
- Section 3 – Risk Register – filled out with identified risks (in the risk register, add a column to explain how each was identified.) You will begin to format your risk register – consider adding this format into the risk management plan (though, not filled in). I would encourage you to not move beyond the risk identification section of the risk register since next week’s readings and slides will focus on tools/ techniques for risk analysis.
- Refer to the Rubric in the Syllabus section for assessment details
- Identify at least 20 risks for the project
- Write these in the Cause-Condition-Conclusion Format
- Include how this risk was identified (i.e. from the WBS, experience, critical path schedule, etc)
What risk identification techniques do you find most applicable in your project work? How do you/ could you use these techniques to identify and communicate “politically charged” risks? For your term project, write one risk statement in the Cause-Condition-Conclusion format. How did you identify this risk? (200 words)