1. Supposed you are a project manager using a waterfall development-based methodology on a large and complex project. Your manager has just read an article that advocates replacing this methodology with prototyping and comes to you requesting that you switch.
- What would you say to your manager? NB: THIS SHOULD BE LESS THAN HALF A PAGE
Justify the reasoning behind your response utilizing at least one external resource.
2. Assume that you have been assigned the task of creating an object-oriented system that could be used to support students in finding an appropriate apartment to live in next semester. Using what you have learned about the basic characteristics of object-oriented systems:
- Define the different types of objects (i.e., classes) you would want to include in your system.
- Define the attributes you would want to include in their definition.
- Arrange them into an inheritance hierarchy.
please include a diagram by using anyone of the below diagramming resources
3. You are to create a Systems Analysis and Design Project.