You have been asked to return to your alma mater and speak to current students about performance management issues. To make the most of this experience for yourself and the students, write a three- (not including the title and reference pages) to help you prepare. Your paper should be written in a scholarly third-person tone; it should be in APA format. In addition to the introduction and conclusion, your paper should address the following:
- Explain the concept of â€œperformance management.â€
- Identify the most prominent types of performance management plans.
- Compare the plansâ€™ impact on the employee and the organization.
- Discuss the relationship between performance management and compensation.
- Evaluate the factors that should be considered when successfully implementing performance management within an organization.