First, create an abstract of your business recommendations for network solutions for large businesses. An abstract is a no-nonsense, one paragraph statement of the purpose for your paper. Abstracts are usually 100 words or less. Readers like to know the purpose of a paper before deciding whether or not to read it. So, tell the readers right up front about your paper (an abstract appears first).
Since this is a recommendation paper, your paper should explore some alternatives and then make a recommendation to management as to which alternative is best. The deliverable for this is an abstract 100 words and a list of alternatives.
Then, write a recommendation of network solutions for a large business. Here are some tips:
- This is a formal recommendation, so avoid “I” and “me.”
- Don’t forget to introduce your topic and offer some general background information.
- Explain each alternative clearly. What are the strengths and weaknesses of each alternative?
- State your recommendation in unambiguous terms. The business audience needs to be able to make a decision based on your recommendation.
- Cite your APA sources in the body of the paper and then have the complete APA reference to the sources on your reference page.
- Be clear and concise, but be complete. This is a difficult balancing act. Basically, the business audience needs good, solid information, but the audience doesn’t have a lot of time. Your job is to organize the information in a clear and understandable way for the decision-makers at your company.
The deliverable for this is your paper in Word format. It must have a title page, an abstract, the body of your paper, and a reference page. Your paper must be 11 pages. This does not include the title page, the bibliography, or any supporting material (graphics, charts, etc.). And the recommendation needs to follow the APA style.