Assignment 1: Search and Seizure
Review the FindLaw database and identify a case concerning the 4th Amendment.
- Include a brief summary of the case.
- Explain the courtâ€™s decision, including whether there has been a violation of the plaintiffâ€™s 4th Amendment right against unlawful search and seizure by the government.
- Summarize the courtâ€™s opinion.
- Summarize any dissenting opinion.
- Use at least two (2) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.