Preparing a Business Plan
Types of assumptions required for the financial portion of a business plan typically include answers to the following questions:
Example of Typical Income Statement Assumption Information Requirements:
- What types of revenue?
- How many services will be offered to produce the revenue (by month)?
- How much labor will be required (FTEs)?
- What will the labor cost?
- How many and what type of supplies, drugs, and/or devices will be required to offer the service?
- What will the supplies, drugs, and/or devices cost?
- How much space will be required?
- What will the required space occupancy cost?
- Is special equipment required? If so, how much will it cost?
- Is staff training required to use the special equipment? If so, how much time is required, and what will it cost?
Refer to the course project to add a nuclear cardiac stress lab.
Identify how many of the assumption items listed in the example above can be found in the project worksheets.
Use of Excel is strongly encouraged!