Write a minimum of a 1,500-word analysis of the current market conditions facing your product, making sure that you address the following topics in separate sections with appropriate headings:
- Define the type of market in which your selected product will compete, along with an analysis of competitors and customers.
- Analyze any comparative advantages and international trade opportunities.
- Explain the factors that will affect demand, supply, and prices of that product.
- Examine factors that will affect Total Revenue, including but not limited to, price elasticity of demand and productivity.
- Examine various measures of costs, including opportunity costs
- Examine government public policy in relation to externalities in the market and the effect on marginal revenue and marginal cost
- Recommend how your organization can maximize their profit-making potential and increase their presence within the market served by the product. This MUST be separate from the conclusion.
Cite a minimum of 3 peer-reviewed sources from the University Library in addition to your textbook.
The paper has an introduction that previews the main points of the paper and a conclusion that summarizes the main points of the paper.