Use case law to answer the following questions:
· Should the court grant the defendants’ motion to dismiss? Was the conduct of
· Dow Chemical and Shell Oil ethical?
· Was Standard Fruit’s use of the U.S.-banned pesticide ethical?
· Were the defendants arguing inconvenient forum to avoid a jury trial and Texas laws regarding personal injury and wrongful death? If so, is that ethical?
· If goods are not consistent with some sets of standards but are basically okay, is it ethical to sell them?
· If they are dangerous, how dangerous is too dangerous?
· Should it matter whether consumers in a developing country cannot afford products meeting higher but more expensive Western standards?