Then write a 3-5 page paper on the doctrine that President Richard Nixon used according to Roskin (Supply weapons but not troops to countries fighting off Communism). Your research must include at least four (4) credible sources, apart from your textbook(IR: The New World Of International Relations). Your paper must address the following:
- Summarize a situation that required U.S. diplomatic efforts during the president’s time in office.
- Explicate the diplomatic doctrine the president followed, with reference to specific actions or events that occurred.
- Describe the effects of these diplomatic efforts for the U.S. and other countries.
- Assess, in conclusion, the advantages and disadvantages of the particular doctrine that was followed.
- Must have in text citations from at least four (4) reputable sources in addition to the textbook, not including Wikipedia, encyclopedias, or dictionaries.