Write a three to six (3-6) page paper in which you:
- Summarize two (2) articles you selected from the NPR Website. The two (2) article must be from within the last two (2) months.
- Describe the major adjustment issues discussed in each story.
- Examine at least three (3) evidence-based strategies from each of the selected articles that could help the individuals in each article enhance their adjustment skills.
- For each article, recommend the evidence-based strategy that is best suited for the people in the selected articles. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Use at least four (4) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other similar websites do not qualify as academic resources. Each of your selected articles (2) is a source and your textbook should be used as a source. One additional academic source is required for a total of four (4) sources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required assignment page length.
- Include a reference page containing APA-formatted references for all sources used in your paper. The reference page is not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Identify contextual variables (e.g., culture) that impact psychological adjustment.
- Define stress, stressors, and coping strategies, and contemplate their relationship to health and wellness.
- Identify and describe social psychological phenomena.
- Describe adult relationships, lifestyles, and issues of parenting and longevity.
- Identify gender differences and explore gender role stereotypes.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in psychology.
- Write clearly and concisely about psychology using proper writing mechanics.