Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Sunday, and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
To summarize what you have learned in this course and to reflect on the future, you will create a PowerPoint presentation. Use the template to guide you as you prepare your presentation.
Your presentation will need to cover the following:
- Success Strategies
- Introduce the most important success strategy that you have learned in this course.
- Discuss what academic strategies you have gained from this course.
- Briefly explain how you will implement the strategies you have learned from this class as you move forward in your degree program.
- Your Goals
- Discuss your short-term and long-term academic goals.
- Discuss the long-term career goal or goals you have.
- Support and Resources
- Define what support and resources you will need from family, friends, coworkers, fellow students, and the university to help you achieve your goals.
- Briefly explain how you will obtain this support as you work toward completing your degree.
- Utilize the template provided.
- Select a slide design; do not use a white background.
- Use bullets, not sentences or paragraphs for your slides, and have speaker notes for slides 2–7 (minimum of 1 paragraph)
- Remember, a bullet is a short statement or phrase that is 8 words or less.
- Include at least 1 picture or clip art that improves the visual appeal of your presentation.
- Include a minimum of 1 animation on 1 slide.
- Include a minimum of 1 reference on the Reference slide; the source must be in APA format