- Two religions which are unfamiliar to you.
- Select two peer-reviewed academic resources on these selected religions.
Based on your research, complete the following:
- Compare and contrast these religions from an anthropological perspective.
- Describe the history of the religion. Be sure to include the following:
- When and how it was first founded
- Details of initial leaders of the movement and spread of the religion
- Explain the main principles of each religion’s belief systems, the religious texts—if utilized—and the significant practices.
- Examine the role religious leaders have in these religions as well as the roles devotees or followers play.
- Describe how the religions view at least three varying social norms or cultural issues.
- Examine how these two religions coexist in a globalized world.
Support your statements with examples. Be sure to include a list of scholarly references.
Write a 3–4-page paper in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.